Red Velvet Cupcake Mix - Instructions
Recipe makes 12 cupcakes
You will need:
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 large egg
Follow these easy steps:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners
- Add water, vegetable oil, and egg to mix
- Beat on medium speed for 30 seconds, occasionally scraping down sides of bowl
Immediately fill cupcake liners 1/2 full with batter and place in oven
- Bake 16-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle of cupcakes comes out clean
- Let cupcakes cool completely before frosting.
To make a cake instead of cupcakes, lightly grease and flour an 8 inch or 9 inch cake pan and bake for approximately 30 minutes. Everything else is the same.